Adoption Services Prep Checklist
The intent of this checklist is to gather the required assets, knowledge, and resources necessary to have a successful engagement and outcome. Customers may have all, some, or none of these assets and roles listed. By filling out the checklist and sending what a customer does have, it will help the Enterprise Adoption Services team understand the customers maturity and baseline understanding for the engagement.
|1||Current state overview||– What is the goal of the Program?
– What are the primary areas you are challenged with?
– What are the current challenges/problems?
– What is the current progress/achievements?
|2||Data strategy and/or Program Charter document||– Overall charter and/or strategy on how Collibra is being used|
|3||Program Roadmap||– The list of the use cases with business problems, expected value, and success criteria defined
– Roadmap of prioritized use cases with key milestones and capabilities required to ensure those use cases are successful
|4||Data Office or some form of Data Strategy Team||– Data Office structure – Org. chart, roles/responsibilities and collaboration/communication processes within the team
– Overview of what this group of resources is tasked with
|5||Playbooks or Services for use cases deployed||– For existing use cases/processes/services, how was the organization successful in deploying and ensuring adoption/value?
– Any artifacts related to those objectives (e.g. playbook for developing new use cases; strategies for engaging the business; etc.)
|6||Education, Communication and Promotion Plans||– Is there a communication plans defined?
– Is there a promotion plan defined?
– Is there a (role-based) training path defined?
|7||Solution Architecture||– Do you have both a current state and a future state architecture/visio to share about how the system has/will be implemented?|
|8||Adoption and/or Value Measurements||– How are you measuring adoption and platform use today?
– Where are you tracking those metrics and how are you using them as part of measuring the value of the use case?
– Do you have a framework for measuring the use case value?
|9||Business Operating Model||– For what’s been deployed in production, how are you approaching for ongoing maintenance, curation, and adding new information to your Collibra instance?|
|10||Security, Privacy and Access||– What processes and controls do you have today on ensuring the right people have access to the right assets?
– Which change management processes to keep the Operating Model consistent do you have?